- Stockholm, Sweden
- Joined Jan 2022
School of Business, Economics and Law; University of Gothenburg
- M.Sc. in Innovation and Industrial Management. GPA: 3.75/4.0 (top 5% of class).
- Co-founder and Vice Chairman of the board: Handels FinTech Association.
- B.Sc. in Economics and Finance. GPA: 3.16/4.0.
- M.Sc. Exchange semester. GPA: 3.63/4.0. Course: Blockchain and Crypto Assets.
Singapore Management University
- B.Sc. Exchange semester. Course: Decision Making and Financial Analysis.
WORK AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Klarna – Marketing Associate
- Project led the launch of Klarna’s first automated CRM setup in the US, resulting in 85MN users reached, $40MN increase in revenue and being nominated for “Rookie of the year”.
- Handpicked as the only associate among 200 to participate in a 6 month sprint to personalize email send-outs to 180+ markets, presented results and progress to the C-suite on a week-by-week basis.
XBTO Humla Ventures – Intern
- Researched DeFi (yields, farms, tokenomics, UX/UI, etc.), directly influencing the fund’s investment strategy by providing 15+ reports on projects such as Sushiswap and Uniswap.
- Provided managing partners with investment recommendations on 11 crypto start-ups, based on fundamental and financial due diligence, two of which resulted in cumulative deals of more than $2MN.
Cryptokort.se – Self Employed, Founder
- Founder of cryptokort.se, a Swedish comparison site for crypto cards, achieving 270% YoY traffic growth in 2021-22 by leading a team of 3-5 contractors for ongoing web-based projects related to online growth hacking.
- Grew search traffic from 0 to 10 000 monthly page views in under 6 months by leveraging organic search strategies and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Screaming Frog and Search Console.
Procter & Gamble – Brand Management Intern
- Initialized a digital growth vision and roadmap for Oralb.com, resulting in +$1MN revenue growth by leading three teams in Poland, US and UK, and directing PPC, SEO, UX/CRO and growth hacking strategies.
- Presented eCOM market outlook (30 min) and held eCOM tool onboarding session (40 min) for up to 40 people, highlighted by internal committee as the strongest performance out of 15 interns (and in the top 10% of new hires).
SEB Group – Retail Banking Clerk
- Advised over 1500 private or corporate clients and earned the highest customer review rating in our branch.
Surf.se Surfcenter – Station Manager
- Managed 80+ corporate events & held courses in sailing and windsurfing for up to 50 people per occasion.
Varberg Montessori School – High School Teacher
- Taught English and math to 60 high school students, received a written recommendation from the school headmaster.
VSS (Varbergs Sailing Association) – Sailing Instructor
- Held more than 40 courses in how to sail solo and team boats such as Optimist, Zoom 8 and C-55, among others.
PROJECTS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Handels FinTech Association. Organizing events & seminars with CEOs, start-ups, VCs and entrepreneurs. Initiated 20+ partnerships with companies such as Revolut, Wellstreet, Minna Technologies & GU Ventures.
- Data Maturity Model at CGI. Group project. Created a ready-to-deploy model for measuring the maturity of data-driven organizations, and successfully pitched CGI’s Head of AI and executive suit to deploy it on real CGI clients.
AWARDS AND EXPERIENCES
- Selected as one out of three in my age bracket in Sweden to participate in NIU Windsurfing, a three-year National Athlete Career Program with the mission of shaping Olympic Class windsurfing athletes. Four-times National Junior Champion in windsurfing and two-times Swedish Windsurfing Junior Cup winner.
- Chosen as one out of 25 people from 2000 students, based on academic and leadership abilities, to undergo a two-year leadership program for professional athletes. Earned an Instructor’s Certification in sailing and windsurfing.
SKILLS AND MERITS
- Languages: Swedish (Native), English (Fluent)
- Software: Microsoft Office, Advanced Google Analytics IQ, GA4, Adsense, AWS Cloud Practitioner, WordPress, HTML