We are seeking an experienced Backend Golang Software Engineer to help expand the new Figment Networks DataHub product.
DataHub lets developers use the most powerful and unique features of a blockchain without having to become protocol experts. We’re looking for someone who can grok new blockchain data structures and create new backend data services that other developers will build on.
What’s unique about this role is that you get to work with many different brand new blockchains and core teams as they iterate through testnet to mainnet and help create tools for other developers to build with.
If you enjoy figuring out how new blockchains work, and then designing and launching new data services, this role may be a good fit.
This person will report to the Backend Team Lead and work with a group of generalists. Critical that interested candidates are comfortable working in an unstructured environment, dealing with uncertainty, minimal direction, and working across a range of projects.
Benefits & Impact
• Series A stage startup where you’ll make a true impact on the product, customers, team, and the larger blockchain/crypto space
• A culture of honesty and risk-taking in a “non-corporate environment”
• Work remote, flexible hours
• One of the first 30 employees; opportunity to grow as we grow.
• Seed stage equity + competitive salary