We are seeking a Customer Success & Research Lead to help grow the [Figment staking] business and ensure the satisfaction of our institutional [Prime] customers.
This is a full-time remote position.
Figment has 26 employees, speaking 7 native languages, and are located across North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
The preference for location is Western Hemisphere due to the client-facing nature of the role (between PST and EST timezones).
If you enjoy being client facing and learning how new blockchains/technologies work, this may be a good fit.
Simplifying complex concepts and presenting them is a key part of this role.
This cross-functional role will report to the Sales Team Manager and work with our finance, governance, marketing, and research groups. Critical that interested candidate is comfortable working in an unstructured environment, dealing with uncertainty, minimal direction, and working across a range of projects and functional areas.
-Benefits & Impact-
- Series A post revenue stage startup where you’ll make a true impact on the product, customers, team and the larger blockchain/crypto space
- A culture of honesty and risk taking in a “non corporate environment”
- Work remote, flexible hours
- One of first 30 employees; opportunity to grow as we grow.
- Equity ESOP
Figment is Canada’s largest blockchain infrastructure and software provider.
Our mission is to make it simple for token holders and developers to use, build, and govern blockchains.
Our enterprise-grade products and services are used by visionaries across the globe.
Every member of the Figment team is committed to building a decentralized Internet that transforms how we interact and exchange value online.
Figment is a distributed first company and our team represents a diverse set of backgrounds speaking 7 different native languages.
At Figment, you can work towards building a better Internet.
-How to Apply –
Please submit your resume along with a two-paragraph (max) submission with your answer to one of the following questions
– Favorite blockchain project and why?
– Who is your favorite personality in the blockchain space?
– If you weren’t working in blockchain, what would you be doing?