ChainSafe Systems is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team.
Our company is growing fast, and with both a clear vision and strong values, we are the industry leaders in designing and developing scalable solutions for the decentralized web.
When you join the ChainSafe tight-knit team, you’ll become a part of our talented, compassionate, and open-minded crew that directly contributes to realizing the potential of Web3 through sustainable open-source development.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we are interested in you!
We are looking for a trustworthy and proactive DevOps Engineer to work with our teams to deliver CI/CD pipelines, developer tooling and production deployments.
As a DevOps Engineer at ChainSafe, you can expect to interact with a wide range of Web3 technologies.
You will be expected to take ownership of the architecture, development, deployment and maintenance of systems with a strong focus on security and modularity.
ChainSafe Systems is a blockchain research & development firm, with a focus on building infrastructure for Web3.
We are actively contributing to the Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Cosmos, Polkadot, and Filecoin ecosystems and are open to contributing to other Web3 ecosystems where we see the merit.
Check out our website and our Github to learn more!
We are a very unique company in a unique space. Culture fit and alignment to our core values are extremely important to us.
We are growing quickly (~40 people now) and are building a global reputation in this nascent space.
Things We Care About
- Openness: We welcome differing ideas and beliefs without judgment and practice candor and respect in all communications
- Learning: We relentlessly identify opportunities to improve both professionally and personally, while working on unproven but promising technology
- Collaboration: We believe that we can achieve more as a team than we ever could individually and are eager to give and receive constructive feedback in order to improve
- Compassion: We recognize each individual’s humanity, treat everyone with love & kindness, and go above & beyond in helping everyone feel at home
- Accountability: We follow through on duties, responsibilities, & commitments in a timely fashion and admit mistakes even if no one else sees them while taking ownership for any consequences of our decisions
- Diligence: We hold ourselves and our colleagues accountable to a high standard and look for the long-term solution instead of providing a short-term fix
- Freedom: We respect autonomy and independence and encourage others to express themselves freely
- Friendliness: We inject our personality and random fun things into ordinary routines and don’t take things too seriously even in stressful situations
Is remote OK?
We are a remote-friendly organization and have a large office in Chinatown in Toronto available for anyone to come to work out of. Our relaxed open-concept office boasts multiple meeting rooms and lounge spaces.
Are you open to Contractors?
Yes, we want to provide flexibility but we do have a minimum hour commitment per week.
What’s the Stack?
What are the Perks?
Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Please email email@example.com and:
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done (e.g. your portfolio, Github, LinkedIn)
- Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
- If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please talk about that!
ChainSafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, and ages. We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.