We are seeking a versatile DevOps Infrastructure Engineer to help configure, automate, and manage our mixed cloud and physical server infrastructure and networking.
What’s unique about this role is that we’re attempting to deploy production systems with newer (sometimes alpha quality) blockchain software.
And given we’re in the crypto/blockchain domain, things like security, server hardening, intrusion detection, monitoring etc. are highly important.
If you enjoy figuring out how to get new infrastructure software working in a local/test environment, and then designing and automating production rollouts, this role may be a good fit.
This person will report to the CTO (co-founder) and work with a group of generalists since we’re currently a small team.
Critical that interested candidates are comfortable working in an unstructured environment, dealing with uncertainty, minimal direction, and working across a range of projects.
Benefits & Impact
• Seed-stage startup where you’ll make a true impact on the product, customers, team, and the larger blockchain/crypto space
• A culture of honesty and risk-taking in a “non-corporate environment”
• Work remote, flexible hours
• One of the first 20 employees; opportunity to grow as we grow.
• Seed stage equity + competitive salary