At S16 Research Ventures, we envision a multi-chain future – an endless number of blockchain networks communicating around the world. We are exploring the horizons of this space, learning, contributing, and taking part.
We are looking for passionate crypto-enthusiasts to help build tomorrow’s Web3 infrastructure with us.
If you’re always curious about the latest technologies, excited about what the future holds in the Blockchain and Web3 industry, then we would like for you to join us in this grand adventure!
- 3+ years of experience in coding in at least one modern language such as Node.js, Python, Java, and Go.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling)
- Understands security practices in managing servers and networks.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop others
- Experience defining system architecture(s) and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs and capabilities
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must
- To build, maintain, and enhance our validator operations
- Evaluate multiple blockchain networks to add to our operations and create tools to manage at scale
- Research the newest code and understand its roadmap, to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
- Study latest blockchain developments and consider future implications to the broader ecosystem
- Success means establishing a resilient and secure blockchain infrastructure for the most promising networks.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Our Full-stack Developer will work alongside our engineering team and rewrite and update code for our indexer. This role is perfect for someone excited about learning that would like to grow into a leadership role in the future.
As a Senior Golang Engineer on our Engineering team, you will have a chance to work across the full spectrum of our protocol architecture that is built around the Cosmos-SDK, built in Golang, Rust and Solidity. Our software empowers Sommelier validators to secure the Sommelier network which offers financial automation globally. As an early employee you will be a critical part of our core team and have a significant influence over the direction of the company.
In this role, you will build the ethereum contracts of one of the first flagship hybrid Ethereum/Cosmos DeFi protocols designed to leverage the strengths of the combined platforms. You will use Solidity and Vyper software languages that run on the Ethereum Virtual Machine. You will work to secure and test smart contact code that will control and route billions of dollars of value, daily.