Are you an experienced product lead looking for a new challenge? One where you can play a key role in developing cutting edge decentralized technologies and make a positive impact in the world? Do you want the freedom to work remotely?
Regen Network realigns the economy with ecological health by creating a decentralized carbon and ecological asset marketplace. Using distributed ledger and remote sensing technology, our team is creating new tools for how humanity relates to its environment.
Our team spans Pacific Time to Central European Time. For this role – candidates the America’s time zones will be prioritized.
In this role you will own the product roadmap for Regen Ledger, the blockchain software powering Regen Network, and serve as the main person responsible for gathering user requirements from our community, synthesizing them into clear product specifications and working with our engineering team to break these stories down into prioritized issues in our engineering backlog.
The Director of Product for the Regen Ledger will be an essential partner on all strategic and product decisions, representing the blockchain side of the business internally and externally as the company scales to achieve its aspirations. As well as being the Regen Ledger champion and design visionary, this role will be responsible for supporting business development in the blockchain ecosystem as well as attending and contributing to open source working groups such as OpenTEAM, interwork alliance etc.
- Must have the interest and enthusiasm for the crypto & blockchain sector to evolve and transform ledger to serve as the technology evolves.
- 2-5 years experience in product management
- You are passionate about building
- Team player. Must be flexible, entrepreneurial, and demonstrate a “can do’ attitude with all colleagues throughout RND, Inc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with peers and colleagues in a confident and compelling manner.
- Inspirational leader; can motivate, inspire and galvanize teams around a product vision.
- Start-up experience is strongly preferred; entrepreneurial spirit a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor and motivate a team. Emotional intelligence is critical to this role.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong track record in thriving in a high energetic, fast moving environment.
- You have an innovative and creative mindset
- Enjoys complexity and challenge
Our engineering team is well-known and respected in the Cosmos ecosystem for our leadership in technical design and implementation. Outside of the development team, there are experts with decades of experience in sustainability and regenerative ecology who are more than happy to share insights with you, and discuss paths to a positive future. We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work environment.
Assuming a full time role, this position includes a token/equity incentive compensation plan.
If you are based in the US, we can offer you employment and health insurance.
About Regen Network
To get a better idea of who we are and the scope of our ambitious project, we invite you to watch the introductory video at https://www.regen.network, or read our blog https://medium.com/regen-network.
Regen Network is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime, we’re looking for outstanding talent to join our team.