Go Cosmos SDK Engineer (mid – Snr)
Composable Finance are looking for a software developer with proven GO programming language experience.
You will be joining a fast moving company, highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem. You will join a talented team working with cutting-edge technology.
- Experience writing Golang with a good understanding of best practices, its concurrency primitives, go/* packages, and reflection
- Professional experience with Cosmos SDK.
- Strong understanding and working experience with google protobuf and gRPC preferably in golang.
- Strong computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, transpilers/compilers, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to be trusted with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote
Nice to have
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience
- Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, cryptography, etc.
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Write high quality and well tested Golang code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Explore Cosmos SDK projects and other projects that will be built on the cosmos Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Our Full-stack Developer will work alongside our engineering team and rewrite and update code for our indexer. This role is perfect for someone excited about learning that would like to grow into a leadership role in the future.
As a Senior Golang Engineer on our Engineering team, you will have a chance to work across the full spectrum of our protocol architecture that is built around the Cosmos-SDK, built in Golang, Rust and Solidity. Our software empowers Sommelier validators to secure the Sommelier network which offers financial automation globally. As an early employee you will be a critical part of our core team and have a significant influence over the direction of the company.
In this role, you will build the ethereum contracts of one of the first flagship hybrid Ethereum/Cosmos DeFi protocols designed to leverage the strengths of the combined platforms. You will use Solidity and Vyper software languages that run on the Ethereum Virtual Machine. You will work to secure and test smart contact code that will control and route billions of dollars of value, daily.