Chorus One is looking to fill a position to assist our distributed organization of around 10 people in various work streams related to research, analysis, communications, and marketing focused on staking and other decentralized finance protocols. This is an exciting opportunity to gain insights into an emerging industry that is building cutting-edge technology laying the foundation for an internet-native, open, and permissionless financial system. We are looking for a driven individual to help us optimize our decision-making and ensure the success of our products.
About Chorus One
Chorus One is operating validator nodes on Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Polkadot, Terra, Celo, Solana, and NEAR allowing users to stake their cryptocurrency and earn rewards for securing and maintaining these platforms. Since we began operating, our customers have earned staking rewards worth over $6 million with around $100 million worth of tokens currently at stake with us.
• Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment, and the opportunity for rapid growth.
• Competitive salary + equity.
• all-expense paid quarterly team retreats at exotic destinations (Coronavirus permitting).
• Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, and South Korea.
• Remote work
• Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
• Learn about the state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• Cover Letter
• A document (max. 2 pages) covering one of the following topics:
Describe the purpose and impact of “liquidity mining” incentive programs and analyze their long-term sustainability.
Describe the purpose of slashing penalties and their impact on the long-term evolution of the Proof-of-Stake ecosystem.
Any other similar topic related to the economics of staking or other decentralized finance protocols that you have a strong opinion on.