We are seeking an experienced Fullstack Software Engineer to help expand the Figment Networks Hubble product.
Hubble makes sense of the explosion of data from new proof of stake blockchains, and we’re looking for someone who can grok new blockchain data structures and create web and mobile apps to analyze them.
This is a full-time remote position, with team members in Toronto, Waterloo, Chicago, and New York City.
What’s unique about this role is that you get to work with many different brand new blockchains and core teams as they iterate through testnet to mainnet and help create widely used products for the community of validators, token holders, and other developers along the way.
If you enjoy figuring out how new blockchains work, and then designing and launching new data analysis tools, this role may be a good fit.
This person will report to the CTO (co-founder) and work with a group of generalists since we’re currently a small team. Critical that interested candidates are comfortable working in an unstructured environment, dealing with uncertainty, minimal direction, and working across a range of projects.
Benefits & Impact
• Seed-stage startup where you’ll make a true impact on the product, customers, team, and the larger blockchain/crypto space
• A culture of honesty and risk-taking in a “non-corporate environment”
• Work remote, flexible hours
• One of the first 20 employees; opportunity to grow as we grow.
• Seed stage equity + competitive salary