As Akash Network’s first Head of Content & Communications reporting to our CMO, you will plan, implement, and optimize online and offline content and communications programs that help tell the Akash story and vision globally.
You will drive brand and product awareness, and engage with journalists, influencers, and customers with compelling content.
You will be a passionate brand storyteller and evangelist.
You will direct resources, timelines, and budgets to meet ambitious growth goals.
- The world’s first serverless super cloud and offers compute at a fraction of a cost (up to 10x lower) than the market.
- Raised over $6 million from notable silicon venture capitalists.
- Founded by notable open-source developers Adam Bozanich, and Greg Osuri.
- You will be amongst the first 20 employees in a fast-growing company.
- Mainnet Launched with publicly tradable cryptocurrency with a fully diluted valuation of over $40 million.
Akash is the serverless super cloud on a mission to make cloud infrastructure censorship-resistant, self-sovereign and open — aligned with the foundational principles of the internet.
Akash lets anyone with a computer (be it large data centers or home installments) become a cloud provider by offering their compute (usually unused) cycles in a safe and frictionless manner.
Developers using Akash get to enjoy compute (10x lower) at a fraction of the cost with the ability to deploy their cloud applications on a network of globally distributed computing clusters.
By employing a human-centric design principle for developer tooling, Akash provides developers with best-in-class deployment tools that are carefully crafted to deliver the best possible experience.