Citizen Cosmos is a podcast and a validator across the interchain. We are looking to increase our team to help grow our show about the builders of web3 and their ambitions. Our goal is to learn how do developers turn dreams to reality and what makes them do it. We also offer validator services in several networks in the Cosmos ecosystem, including Cosmos hub.
We are looking for a remote SM manager, who will help us to take the show to a new level and will help us to attract new audience and open new horizons.
The job is remote, and the hours are up to you to decide. You care about open source and are familiar with such terms as consensus computing, defi, etc. You meme for the public good, and you, probably, used Osmosis. Likewise, you are self-taught and a quick learner. Previous experience in SMM is a must! You bring good vibes and can connect with people even if you don’t want to. You get things done. You are ready to accept crypto as payment. You are a cosmonaut at heart and a revolutionary by night.
- 1+ years experience in the blockchain space
- Experience managinging active social media accounts
- Strong knowledge of Web3 & cultural trends
- You have a good feeling for memes and trends on social media
- You enjoy using Twitter, Reddit and able to produce longer forms of content on socials
- Excellent English writing skills
- Manage and execute social media channels
- Social media strategy and scheduling - planning content (content plan)
- Social media analytics and reporting - with PM
- Monitor and respond to tags and messages
- Monitor social media for relevant narratives
- Write various types of content for socials, including working with memes, transcripts, quotes, audiograms , etc
- Work closely with the rest of the team to understand priorities
- Innovate and offer new ideas to elevate social media presence
posting in chats, forums, social media
working with analytics and statistics
moderating social media channels
finding novel ways of popularizing the show
helping with online events
creating content plans and working with them
commenting, liking, reposting
experience working with crypto
excellent communication skills
knows how to use social media
any additional languages
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.