Product Marketing Manager
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 4,000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com .
- Bachelors or Master degree in marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Strong passion and belief for the cryptocurrency space
- Proven working experience in marketing required, ideally in crypto exchange/app/protocol
- Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing campaigns at both a local and global level
- Comfortable working under pressure and a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail, structured thinker with project management skills
- Be an effective self-starter with the ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- This role will be based in Singapore, or two hours east/west of SGT time zone
- Work closely with partners in Product and Business Development to craft value propositions and execute go-to-market campaigns for new exchange products and features.
- Manage and own trading and listing marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audiences in markets across the world.
- Drive growth of spot, margin, derivatives, lending, and other upcoming trading products.
- Design marketing activities to drive trading volume such as trading competition, lucky draw, games, etc
- Be responsible for the day-to-day marketing and product communications to consumers, ensuring weÕre communicating in a consistent manner.
- Handle the regular measurement and analysis of agreed-upon goals.
- Stay one step ahead on consumer insights/sentiment and the broader market environment impacting Crypto.com Exchange product initiatives.
- Coordinate efforts across a multi-functional marketing team including brand, community, PR, social media, content, and research to know and engage with relevant audiences on relevant marketing platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of the global crypto industry and regional Exchange trends; make appropriate recommendations proactively
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Senior Go Blockchain Developer (remote work)
Work closely with partners in Product and Business Development to craft value propositions and execute go-to-market campaigns for new exchange products and features
As a Partnerships & Business Development Manager, you develop and manage relationships for incubated DeFi projects and help them to grow the protocol ecosystem and user base by driving partnerships and business development.