e-Money is the superior stablecoin…
- Stablecoin model supports any currency and any interest rate environment, even negative.
- First batch of stablecoins issued (EUR, CHF, SEK, NOK and DKK) each using a dynamic peg that tracks the underlying interest rate.
- Near-zero transaction fees makes e-Money one of the cheapest and fastest way of moving from fiat to crypto and vice versa.
- For active crypto investors, e-Money is a liquid, inexpensive, interest-bearing and fiat-pegged accessory value store in-between taking positions in crypto currencies across multiple currencies, exchanges and jurisdictions without having to go to fiat.
- For retail FX actors e-Money provides an alternative store of value which is tied to international capital markets allowing for diversification of risk and protection against inflation.
e-Money is stable, pluggable and transparent
- Quarterly Proof of funds by Big5 accountant (currently EY).
- Heavy investment in current and future compliance. Registered with Danish FSA.
- Advised by Pillsbury in the US and UK, Orion in Singapore and DLA in Denmark.
- Designed for next gen interoperable networks such as Cosmos Hub, Polkadot and Avalanche.
- Built using Tendermint and Cosmos SDK. Code audited by Certik.
- Partnerships with uTrust, Starname, Regen, Innovion, Cosmos, Ava Labs and many more.
e-Money is an electronic payment system and store of value operating in the financial services industry. The concept and technology is developed by Block Finance A/S, a Danish Fintech company who are innovating new technologies that bridge traditional financial services and distributed ledger technology.
The company vision is to create a level playing field, providing equal access to transparent financial services, on a global scale, while greatly reducing cost. To that end, e-Money intends to release a range of currency-backed stablecoins in a system that is fair and transparent, accessible for all, and with near-zero fees, instant settlements, and immediate finality. e-Money is not designed to act as a wholesale replacement for the existing financial system, but can instead be thought of as the layer two solution for traditional finance.
That solution will bring forth benefits in a number of areas within the financial services industry. For international banking customers, remittances is one such area where e-Money will offer significant benefits in both time and cost savings, reducing friction for the user and providing a superior experience.