Unfilled jobs by project
Software Engineer, Smart Contracts Berlin, Germany; Remote
Software Engineer, Smart Contracts
Berlin, Germany; RemoteTharsis is currently building Evmos, the first EVM-based blockchain in the Cosmos ecosystem. Our core thesis is built on a multi-home smart contract future. In order to realize this, we aim to build tooling that helps push the space towards a degree of composability and interoperability between Ethereum, Cosmos and other EVM chains that have not been accomplished prior. By building on the strengths of both Ethereum and Cosmos, we hope to offer a unique EVM chain within Cosmos for devs to house their decentralized applications and for users to hold their funds and source liquidity. Evmos is an application-specific chain that leverages these efforts to create cross-chain smart contract interoperability, automatic smart-contract transactions, MEV (miner extractable value or more simply, front-running) resistance, and more. We have a strong engineering culture with an affinity towards building in public and investing in our learning. Benefits
- Competitive salary, along with tokens and equity
- Remote work - with the option of accessing a co-working space in your choice
- Frequent team offsites - we are remote but value human connection over robots
- Expense your gym membership or other health-oriented membership!
- Stipends for attending conferences, learning expenses, to help get your work equipment without compromises, travel between our future offices
- And more. Let us know how we can make this the best place to work for you.